- $15.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Responsible for acting as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency; in addition to performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
We're looking for someone that is genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk, can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses, phone numbers, and insurance information.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports and processing
- Develop and maintain a specimen filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers