Joe’s To-Go (Cashier)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s To-Go Counter Cashier and Expo, you will serve our on-the-go guests and manage every aspect of their experience. Guests will rely on you for hospitality and accuracy! You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Serve customers at take out counter of restaurant.
- Accurately capture guest orders, ticket to the kitchen, and verify orders with guests.
- Wrap and pack guest orders verifying order accuracy and completeness.
- Receives payment for orders and makes change.
- May prepare fountain drinks, such as sodas and milkshakes.
What we need from you:
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to hear, understand, and respond to team member and guest requests in a loud environment.
- Skill and coordination at using hands to write, pour and carry several drinks, plates, and bowls at the same time.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s To-Go Counter Cashier and Expo is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.