Customer Service / Administrative Assistant / Medical Front Office / Patient Scheduler (Bilingual Spanish)
- $30K - $40K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Do you enjoy helping others? Have you ever wanted to get into medical administration or legal case management? Here is your opportunity!
We are looking for a bright and friendly customer service / admin assistant (bilingual Spanish) to join our team ASAP in West LA. Training will be provided!
What will you be doing?
- Respond to email and phone calls and address each request with attention to detail
- Schedule patients for appointments
- Request and send records from doctors offices
- Update clients with status of their patients' treatments
- Solve scheduling issues
- Maintain accurate records in company system
- Establish relationship with all referral sources
- 2+ years administrative or office experience
- Fluent in verbal and written Spanish
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Type 60+ WPM (Not sure if you meet this requirement? check here: http://www.typingtest.com/test.html?minutes=1&textfile=aesop.txt)
- Tech-savvy - Comfortable with PC and common apps (Acrobat PDF, Office, Google apps)
- Reliable transportation and live within comfortable driving distance of 90025.
- Experience in Healthcare or Personal Injury or Workers Comp or similar field is a plus
- Willing and able to stay and grow with the company
- Friendly, and supportive work environment
- Monthly bonuses for performance!
- Training provided at a comfortable pace
- Peet's Coffee! :)