- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Plan, prep, set up and prepare quality products in all areas of the Pastry/Bake Shop to include, but not limited to, pastries, desserts, breads, simple syrups, jams, displays/centerpieces in accordance with departmental quality standards and specifications. Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work areas and equipment.
Main Kitchen, Pastry/Bake area, Stewarding areas Job involves working:
- under variable temperature conditions (or extreme heat or cold).
- under variable noise levels.
- around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- around dust and/or mite hazards.
- around cleaning chemicals.
- 2+ years experience as a Pastry Cook
- Food handling certificate.
- Fluency in English
- Comprehend and follow recipes.
- Expand/condense recipes.
- High school diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Fluency in a second language a plus.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system.
- Previously experience working with all products and ingredients and equipment involved.
At the cusp of bustling Los Angeles city life, Jayde’s Market is tucked in a neighborhood community just off Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills. We’re a farm-fresh market, not a one-stop superstore. Each item has a story, and our team knows them all. Always fresh, featuring local and organic items, there’s always something special to be found. Our noteworthy deli offers a selection of seafood and butcher cuts, and artisanal grab & go meals made fresh daily. Jayde’s Market is a quaint, yet exceptional experience.