- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Join our team at Cambridge Franchise Holdings!
Cambridge Franchise Holdings is one of the fastest growing Franchisees within the Burger King system and we are expanding our Maintenance Department. We are looking for a qualified Maintenance Tech to work with our Burger Kings brand. The primary function is to perform daily repairs and maintenance work on restaurant (equipment, and property), within an assigned territory, and to ensure timely and accurate completion of Preventative Maintenance schedules while providing ongoing Preventive Maintenance education to the restaurant teams. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and bonuses based on restaurant objectives.
Join our team and get started with your new career!
- Performs regular inspections of all assigned restaurants and reports the condition of equipment and property, as well as maintenance status.
- Assists when necessary in the installation of equipment resulting from special projects or supporting other technicians in regions outside of their own.
- Performs preventative maintenance service, emergency repair and cosmetic repair on restaurant equipment and property.
- Performs duties as requested for store openings or special events.
- Assists in transfer, sales and/or disposal of equipment.
- Performs other job related duties as may be assigned or required. Irregular hours or periodic overtime required. Required to be on call on a 24-hour basis.
- Monitors and inspects all work performed by outside contractors in assigned stores.
- Maintains current service and warranty repair records and prevents unwarranted repair expenses or violation or warranties.
- Technical knowledge of H.V.A.C and refrigeration, electrical repair, plumbing, along with some knowledge of carpentry and general building maintenance.
- Ability to maintain and repair varied types of electrical equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Technical and refrigerant certifications preferred.
- EPA certification
- Able to travel when needed
- Must possess own tools and transportation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer