Receiver/Repairs and Maintenance
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Interacts with team members, fellow staff members and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure that all are exceeding expectations. Coordinates activities of facilities to ensure that the restaurants continue to operate and present a physical product that is our standard. Ensure that the restaurant is stocked with all necessary supplies required to do business. The receiver also coordinates activities of other restaurant workers receiving deliveries and retrieving stocked items to ensure efficient and profitable maintenance of goods.
· Handles multiple tasks and prioritizes work load in a deadline driven, demanding environment.
· Maintains daily, weekly and monthly budgets regarding labor and supplies.
· Assists with all maintenance related work orders.
· Ensures that recurring tasks are being scheduled and completed on time and up to standards.
· Updates spreadsheets tracking outside service companies’ work.
· Communicates with the restaurant leadership and maintenance team.
· Prioritizes with Maintenance Management Team tasks each day and ensures that our ‘Must Accomplish Today’ tasks are completed.
· Responds to emails and phone calls directed at maintenance immediately.
· Brings issues or delays to the attention of upper management.
· Assists in the maintaining of daily, weekly and monthly budgets regarding food and operating items (including but not limited to):
· Estimating food consumption and purchasing or requisitioning foods and kitchen supplies
· Completing weekly and monthly inventories
· Purchasing of food and supplies
· Inspects and receives all deliveries and ensures the accuracy of all orders including but not limited to:
· Receiving purchase orders, while checking for accurate quantity and price
· Checking expiration dates of dairy and dry
· Reporting any and all inaccuracies to the Purchasing Dept.
· Communicating with the Maintenance Department and overseeing their hourly employees
· Checking all storage areas is maintained
· Confirms all equipment is maintained and functioning properly and when necessary, take appropriate action (including but not limited to):
· Making service calls
· Maintaining the Service Log
· Strictly adheres to corporate and government mandated sanitation and general cleanliness standards
· Strictly adheres to prescribed procedures for product storage, rotation, cross contamination prevention and time/temperature controls.
· Strictly follows prescribed hygiene procedures for food handling and sanitation.