New Location Opening!!!! Hiring All Positions!!
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dos Toros is always looking for great people to join our team and grow with us. Related experience is great, but what we're especially interested in is friendliness, enthusiasm, and the desire to challenge yourself.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
- Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Providing friendly, quality customer service to each guest
- Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, position charts, and checklists
- Following sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
- Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
-Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
-Ability to stand for long periods of time.
We want to hear about your Friendliness and Enthusiasm!