Call Center Customer Support
- $37K - $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Are you looking for an opportunity to show employers what you’ve got but don’t know where to start? Are you looking for a foot in the door to the corporate world but don’t have a college degree or prior experience? Take control of your career and take control of your paycheck with a new job at NatGen as a Call Center Customer Support.
- An Elite Paid Training Program
- Guaranteed Base Pay + Uncapped Commission
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and a company Matched 401k
- Work/Life Balance with 18 Days PTO and 11 Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement into Leadership, Sales, Operations, Training, Recruiting, HR
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Conducting outbound calls to warm prospects and existing clientele
- Selling National General Insurance as an organization
- Connecting prospective clients with licensed sales agents
- Conducting requests for quotes
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency or ability to quickly become proficient (i.e. Microsoft Office)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in sales (may include insurance, financial services, retail, or other related industries).
- In lieu of sales experience, will consider candidates who have strong desire and aptitude to start a career in sales.