Full- Time Administrative Assistant
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Leading Financial - Technology company looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative and project support to our VP of Operations.
**QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE NECESSARY**
This is an exciting opportunity for a meticulous, driven, and goal-oriented candidate to launch a career in an innovative, fast-moving environment.
If you are:
- quick and able to juggle numerous responsibilities at once
Submit your application today!
In this role, you will showcase your outstanding organizational sense and intuitive interpersonal skills as you anticipate executive needs, streamline office operations, and liaise with all levels of management and staff.
Key responsibilities are:
- Managing executive calendars and scheduling meetings
- Filing, copying and scanning paperwork
- Streamlining incoming mail and communications by writing and verifying correspondence accordingly
- Prioritizing and directing documents requiring follow-up action and/or signature
- Compiling bimonthly reports; track expenses
- Preparing, editing, and proofing executive presentations
- Interacting cooperatively with senior staff and provide back-up assistance as required
- Assisting in planning and organizing company activities and events
- Be able to prioritize your activities with minimal supervision
- Running errands for executives
Don't miss out on this opportunity and submit your application.
**All Qualified candidates must pass a Background Check**