Expediter $25-32/hour with tips!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Seeking unrivaled team players for expediter positions. Individual will be passionate about food, beverage, education and training.
The main responsibility for this position is to deliver food to guests in a friendly, professional & knowledgeable manner. The expediter is the main communication link between line cooks and servers. He/she organizes and expedites all orders according to tickets.
- At least 18 years of age
- At least 1 year experience in a high volume restaurant
- Must be available weekends
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Can load and carry large oval trays safely & consistently
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Can sustain high energy level for extended periods of time
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
- Minimum wage + tips (average $25-32/hour with tips).
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.