- $40K - $45K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Cloud9 Smart blends technology into homes and offices: The hardware (lighting, shading, audio & video, telephone, IT, etc.), the software that makes it all work in harmony, and the connections they need for internet and voice service. One source for every technology need.
- We are seeking an Audio-Visual Technician to join our team. This position involves field work including:
- Installing, monitoring and supporting audio visual and automation equipment for residential and commercial clients.
- Installing and repairing a/v wiring systems.
- Assisting our phone and cabling technicians with installs and support calls.
- Performing site evaluations as needed.
In addition, some administrative tasks are expected including closing work orders and performing industry research in order to make development recommendations. Qualified candidates are resourceful. They don’t wait around for the next step, they create their own and move forward as effectively as possible. Experience working with Crestron, Savant and/or Control4 is a plus but not required.
Polished, smart, highly motivated with a passion for technology. Confident enough to put the team higher than yourself, and consistent enough to be a valuable player on it.
• Must have valid Driver’s license.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of a job site. This includes but is not limited to:
- Heavy lifting
- Detail Oriented
- Good Written and Verbal Skills
- Able to climb ladders/stairs to various heights
- Team First Mentality
- Desire to embrace challenges
- Able to work in confined spaces (attics, crawl spaces, etc.)
- Pulling Cable
- Terminations ( Cat5E, CAT6, RCA, RG6, RG59)
- Mounting of displays, projectors, projection screens, in-ceiling speakers, pendant speakers, in-ceiling mics, table mics, table cubbies, wall panels, etc.
•Must be able to interact with high end clientele, designers, architects and contractors.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to understand and speak Spanish is a plus.
This is a salaried position 35K-45k BOE with full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.).
An innovative and empowering work environment.
A culture of hungry, humble and smart people who get things done. A kitchen stocked with snacks (some healthy) and a keg stocked with beer (definitely not healthy.)
Quarterly office parties and company events.
Submit a résumé and cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Also, let us know within a few sentences what interests you about this position, our business, or our industry. You can find more information about us at www.cloud9smart.com. Thanks for reading!