Occupational Health Coordinator/LPN
- $38.5K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Come work with us as an Occupational Health Coordinator at a growing company that offer benefits first day of employment with opportunities to advance and learn within the company.
FSSolutions is a third-party administrator for drug and alcohol testing. We deliver a variety of solutions to address the needs of employment compliance and addiction medicine, including: drug & alcohol testing, occupational health services, background screening, and monitoring of those with substance abuse disorders.
- Maintain a working knowledge of various Federal and State regulations to include but not limited to ADA, FMCSA, OSHA and HIPAA.
- Interface with team members and department leaders regarding applicant/employee medical status and work capabilities.
- Review medical records and interpret data using professional experience, sound judgement, FMCSA guidelines and best practices and client protocols. Utilize reference materials such as FMCSA Regulations, FMCSA Medical Examiners Handbook and FSSolutions Medical Advisor effectively
- Scheduling of services as necessary.
- Review of DOT Commercial Driver Exams to ensure compliance with FMCSA regulations and guidelines and any client protocols.
- Interact with Medical Examiners at clinic sites to help resolve conflicts on medical services.
- Actively communicate with client drivers and/or client designated personnel to identify the need for case creation and general medical condition.
- Interact with driver’s medical professionals to gain clarity of medical conditions or restrictions; identify any outstanding medical issues.
- Data enter and upload documents as necessary.
- Provide status updates as requested, keeping confidentiality, HIPAA and client protocols in mind.
- Document concise notes in FSSolutions systems to give accurate account of client interaction. Ensure all computer information is accurate and current.
- Medical knowledge and ability to use critical thinking to analyze medical information.
- Ability to analyze multiple pieces of data and draw logical conclusions.
- Sound judgment, decision making and problem analysis skills.
- Strong oral, written and strong telephone communication skills, with interruptions.
- Ability to communicate instructional data in a logical manner so clients/drivers understand.
- Ability to effectively explain FMCSA guidelines and best practices and appropriately relate to case files.
- Must be self-motivated, able and willing to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must be able to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Present a quality oriented image where every interaction is conducted in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with team members to accomplish desired results.
- Ability to work within a suite of computer applications.
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Full medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 13 vacation days first year and paid holidays!
- Casual work environment