Digital Marketing Analyst
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
As the Digital Marketing Analyst at LSP Technologies, you will be a key player in the success of our marketing and business development strategies.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and is integrated into our team of sales, marketing communications, business development, and engineering specialists. The Digital Marketing Analyst choreographs a wide range of marketing strategies and channels to generate overall demand for LSPT products and services. The successful Digital Marketing Analyst will be customer-centered, possessing a deep appreciation of the safety, quality, and durability standards of aviation, power generation, transportation, and heavy equipment OEMs. This position requires the ability to translate our optical, design, robotics, and material science skills into significant and tangible benefits that match the needs of our customers while meeting their ROI requirements.
Outputs of the position include identification of industry segments and targets, as well as the development of strategic marketing plans and campaigns. Analytics will be required to identify effective creative strategies and paid/organic search strategies to obtain and nurture new contacts and opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive industrial marketing lead generation for civilian/military aviation, heavy equipment, power generation, and automotive industries:
- Choreograph the compelling and insightful marketing strategy.
- Create targeted marketing, communications, and promotional campaigns.
- Devise sequential communication touchpoints to lead prospects to awareness of LSPT, resulting in requests for quotes for processing services or equipment sales.
- Spearhead research, including both data and case studies, to understand buyer preferences and purchasing patterns and to leverage relationships.
- Employ various metrics (e.g. Google Analytics and other SEO/CRO data) to identify effective online communication strategies.
- Provide direction for research-based prospect communications, up to and including booked sales and contracts.
- Plan and conduct statistical analytics and research of metrics data. Plan, stage, and evaluate results of promotional, marketing, and communications campaigns.
- Manage and promote rich content on LSPT technology and products via multichannel integrated marketing communications campaigns including email, video, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, social media, press releases, and special projects/events.
- Maintain LSP Technologies brand standards and brand identity and devise new programs and campaigns to enhance the LSPT brand and the company’s reputation.
- Understand our products and services, our customers, and our markets.
- Identify and adopt best practice marketing techniques to succeed with engineering, technical, and manufacturing groups.
- Understand keyword research/strategy to optimize SEO and support content planning and distribution.
- Manage annual marketing plan and budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in B2B lead generation with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth
- Market automation platforms (i.e. Act-on, Marketo, HubSpot)
- Paid advertising platforms (i.e. Act-on, LinkedIn Ads)
- CRM Systems (i.e. SugarCRM, Salesforce, etc.)
- Reporting analytics, performance results, trending
- Statistical analysis preferred to support SEO and CRO optimization
The individual chosen must have a bachelor's degree in Marketing with a minimum of 3 years' experience in driving lead generation utilizing various marketing channels. Knowledge and experience using statistical methods for SEO and CRO to determine the effectiveness of various marketing activities and drive high ROI marketing strategies.