- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Buffet Attendant is responsible for assisting in providing the highest quality service possible to guests while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hours of operation. The Buffet Attendant must ensure that all tables are kept clean and presentable with clean china, glassware, silverware and linen.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and training.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Calamigos Guest Ranch Standards, as required
by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the
proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Calamigos Guest Ranch
Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and
solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources
to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
· High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
· Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
· Heavy work - Exerting up to 70 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or 20 pounds constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
· Ability to stand during entire shift.
Quietly nestled in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains in Malibu Wine Country, Calamigos Ranch is the only destination event ranch for weddings, conferences, company picnics, private getaways, and more.
Since 1936, Calamigos Ranch has been its own unique chapter in Malibu’s history. Before the small town was known worldwide as a getaway for wellness, relaxation, and events, Grant and Helen Walter Gerson saw it’s potential. They envisioned a beautiful property where people could experience nature and leisure together close to everything Malibu has to offer.
Experience over 250 acres of Calamigos Ranch with a footprint from the hills above Malibu all the way to the Calamigos Beach Club and the sandy shores of the Pacific. For over 80 years the Gerson Family welcomes you, and your most special guests, to Calamigos Ranch.