- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Medical / Dental Insurance
Salary and hourly positions based on experience
Bonus Plan for salary positions
1 Week Paid Vacation
- Manages and assumes responsibility for all functions of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure high quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability.
- This is accomplished by being a self-sufficient leader, making quality decisions, and instilling pride and accountability in team members.
- Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Stable employment history
- Two years successful restaurant management or supervision experience with salary progression
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, walk, grasp firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger dexterity.
- The team member is frequently required to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally, the team member is required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to work outdoors in various temperatures, in a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Ability to manage with no supervision
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Exempt, salaried position
Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, with a professional and highly motivated team, mixed with professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, look for quality business practices, advancement opportunities and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John’s has over 4,400 restaurants worldwide and continues to expand every day. Your opportunities are endless as we believe in promoting from within and offer comprehensive cross-training programs. Better Ingredients. Better People.
Don’t miss out... APPLY TODAY!