Operations Manager - Fox Valley Area
- $48K - $58K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The Operations Manager is responsible for overall customer satisfaction of their accounts.
- Responsibilities also include selling other services and products to current customers and promoting our “Brand” in our market.
- 401k for all employees
- Health, dental, and life insurance for all full time employees
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of their assigned accounts.
- Insure all policies and procedures of the company are adhered to.
- Work with other departments as needed (sales, HR, KMD, etc.).
- Responsible for the financial success of the accounts/territory.
- Maintain and evaluate account activity summary as well as payroll and budget reports.
- Complete paperwork as needed and monitor and analyze payroll and budget reports.
- Actively sell services and products to current and prospective clients to increase revenue.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with clients and assure their satisfaction.
- Maintain Quality Assurance Program through KleenMark Connect and conduct business reviews with customers in portfolio.
- Conduct monthly building inspections to assure high quality.
- Address and resolve customer requests that may occur with assigned accounts and follow up with the customer to ensure its completeness.
- Participates in the start-up processes as required.
- Grow and develop customer account by bundling services and consumable products.
- Work closely with HR to achieve optimal performance from employees in regards to training, workers compensation, recruiting, disciplinary action, etc.
- Coach, develop, motivate and train employees.
- Provide employees with proper supplies and equipment needed to do their job.
- Assist with conducting and organizing employee training programs.
- Insure employees perform all cleaning functions and assist as needed.
- Conduct annual employee reviews on time.
- Participate in quarterly Account Manager training.
- Participate in outside professional organizations that will aid in personal development and growing the business.
- Works to promote safe work environment for all customers, employees and building occupants
- Follows and enforces KleenMark’s safety programs, safety rules, monthly safety topics
- Assist HR when necessary in the case of accidents on the job (documents, photos, etc.)
- Work with HR/Injured employee to properly document the accident
- Utilizes safety handbook and new hire guidelines to train employees on safety subjects upon hire
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Reports to work on time and works overtime as required and if required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Follow KleenMark’s “Green” practices.
- Local travel is required 100% of the time for this position, annually.
Education and/or Experience
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration or other business related area of discipline preferred and 3 to 5 years related experience, or additional years of education and experience may be substituted for each other, as determined by Human Resources.
- Ability to read, write and speak English is requirement of this position.
- Bilingual English/Spanish reading, writing, and speaking ability Preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication, leadership, organization, and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to be flexible and multi task. Must have basic understanding of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee must be able to use a keyboard, calculator and telephone.
- They are regularly required to stand or walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, grasp, handle, or feel.
- The employee must occasionally climb, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, reach and grasp as well as lift and/or move up to 100lbs (assisted).
- The employee must have the visual acuity to determine the neatness and accuracy of thoroughness of the work.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when exposed to cleaning products).
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
By taking care of our employees first and rewarding their hard work, KleenMark makes it easy for our communities to have clean places to learn, work, play, and get healthy. An award winning, locally owned, and family-run company, we are THE trusted cleaning partner for many of Wisconsin's best workplaces, hospitals, and schools. In 2016 we celebrated our 60th anniversary.
Your perfect part-time job. No weekends or holidays. No customers. No more juggling constantly changing schedules.