atlanta Atlanta, GA
- $19.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team!
- Answer incoming phone calls and route them to the appropriate party in a timely manner.
- Welcome visitors upon arrival and announce them to respective attorneys, legal assistants, and other support staff in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with 1st floor receptionist on various tasks.
- Greet visitors and direct them to conference rooms.
- Provide additional support and perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective and professional manner.
- Strong Customer Service Skills needed.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and juggle multiple phone lines at once is needed.
- Individual will need to be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and organization skill.
- Must be able to type 50 + WPM. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Stable work history is a must.
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off