- $18.50 Hourly
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Kitchen Help is responsible for ensuring a constant and adequate supply of ingredients is prepared based on company specifications and local health regulations.The Kitchen Help may also perform cleaning and sanitizing tasks to ensure kitchen area is well kept and maintained.
Essential Functions: The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities.
- Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Speak and understand basic English
- Adhere to food safety requirement
- Food Handlers Card Store
- Counter areas often hot with steam and food vapors
- Hot kitchens with high noise levels
- Limited work space depending on location
- Varying schedule to include evenings, weekends, holidays and extended hours as business needs
- Frequent walking and standing for long periods of time
- Able to reach hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
- Occasionally reaches high storage shelving with the use of step ladder
- Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs
- Occasionally lifts/carries up to 50 lbs
- Performs repetitive tasks
- Works efficiently in a fast paced environment with hot and cold foods and beverage
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.