- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a professional bartender who can lead by example and have a passion for hospitality. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Welcome guests in a timely manner
- Inform patrons of seasonal beer selection
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Take drink and food orders
- Process payment
- Make cocktails and pour beer
- Assist co-workers if needed
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven bartending experience, minimum 2 years. (THIS IS NOT A STARTER POSITION)
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer, agave spirits, and classic cocktails.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Leadership Skills
- Open availability. Would require four bar shifts and one admin day.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
- Alcohol Service Training Cert. (TIPS, LEAD, STAR)
Make sure employees perform a variety of tasks.
- Direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a great experience.
- Act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company for a growing collection of pubs, brewhouses, and neighborhood joints in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, and providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. Check us out in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank, San Diego, and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon.