- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
To support Hunt Regional Medical Partners family practice in a clinical and administrative capacity.
Employee will be proficient in all areas of responsibility, with minimal supervision and oversight required.
Employee must be bilingual and able to demonstrate fluent Spanish with a medical focus.
Experience in Electronic Health Records
Eligibility and Benefits Authorization and Pre-Certification of Procedures
Scheduling Appointments and Procedures in System(s)
Scan Documents into System(s)
Index Scanned Documents
Prepare documents for Transmission to External Entities via Facsimile, Mail, and Other
- Greet and Room Patients
- Assist Physician/Provider in Patient Interaction and Procedures
- Patient Treatment Room Preparation and Maintenance
- Referral Coordination, both outgoing and incoming
- Surgery Scheduling and Coordination between Physician/Hospital and Patient
- Pre-Operative Appointment Scheduling and Coordination between Hospital and Patient
- Communicating Lab and Procedure Results to Patients
- Review and Clarification of patient consent forms with patient prior to patient signing forms
- Call/Process Prescriptions to Pharmacy as applicable
- Ability to provide and explain instructions for Patient Procedure Preparation, Prescription, and other directives needed with regard to patient education
- Preparation of Chart information for Physician as needed/requested
- Inventory Maintenance