Restaurant Supervisor for NEW restaurant opening
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
As a captain, you will assist the head coach by leading and coaching the team in at least one of the core areas of the restaurant (e.g., service, kitchen, online ordering). You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations during your shift, which may include leading a team and managing the kitchen, customer experience, and/or online ordering. You will be responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with sweetgreen’s mission and core values.
- Ensures the delivery of quality products (e.g., salads, bowls, attachments) that meet and exceed customers’ expectations by regularly tasting food, providing feedback, and taking immediate action when food quality does not meet expectations
- Identifies and communicates gaps in the food journey and follows up with store leadership as needed
- Ensures all food safety practices are consistently followed in accordance with company guidelines
- Must have obtained Food Handler Certificate as required by city or state
- Ability to build relationships with customers, team members, and leadership
- Ability to communicate and understand written and verbal information effectively
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Ability to use and learn new technology and systems
- Ability to quickly manage various types of situations and crises
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity
- Knowledge of food safety practices
- Knowledge of the restaurant industry
- Planning and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a supportive team
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy + delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.