Full Time - Dishwasher/Utility - Wedding Venue
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
Wedgewood is hiring a Full Time Dishwasher/Utility Attendant!
The best way to describe the position is as a Multi-Use Utility Person. The Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members are critical to the overall maintenance and cleanliness of our facilities and have a variety of responsibilities. They will be washing dishes, helping with food prep and helping to plate the food during the actual events. This person will also assist with on-going kitchen and facility maintenance. We have a great kitchen team, and we want to add someone who will jump on board with positive energy.
We are open for private events and weddings. We have mostly evening shifts available on weekends. Weekend shifts are typically 4pm-12am, ~3 shifts per week. To get full time hours there would be ~2 days of cleaning/maintenance.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Kitchen Utility staff members have:
- A keen sense of origination and urgency
- A willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Skills be to efficient under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Keeping the kitchen clean to set standards, including but not limited to washing dishes, cleaning floors and countertops
- Emptying all solid waste containers and keeping solid waste storage areas sanitized and free of debris
- Assist in maintaining storage areas, walk-ins, coolers, and freezers
- Deep cleaning & restocking restrooms
- Weekly deep cleaning (powerwashing etc)
If you think you are a qualified candidate, please apply via Workpop ASAP. We look forward to learning about you and your experience.
At Wedgewood, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
- Fiery passion for success in the wedding/event industry
- Devotion to hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flawless communication skills
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy.
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!