- $8.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
As a cook, you do more than follow a recipe. A lot more. Because the food you create as a cook could be a mood-changer. Maybe even a day changer. Something delicious that ignites our guests’ taste buds just enough to take their minds off their problems - if even for a few minutes. That’s why, to you, it’s not just about getting it out fast - it’s about getting it out right. With an extra dash of passion. Because you’re not just cooking - you’re feeding people.
A Denny’s Cook has a “Guests First" attitude, preparing food to set recipes following brand standards for proper food temperature and presents it on a great looking plate, all while maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment. Cooks also:
- Honors guest requests for special orders.
- Correctly calls the wheel.
- Cleans, completes side work, and organizes supplies as required.
- Monitors waste and other food cost controls.
- Willingly assisting other team members without being asked.
- Provides total guest satisfaction.
- 18 years of age or over.
- At least 1 year of previous full-service professional line cook experience.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Employee Meal Program
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
Anyone with Food Service Worker, Cook, Bartender, Server, Cashier, Host, Customer Service, Team Member, Crew Member, Restaurant Staff, (etc.) experience - please apply!
DenSuccess 6625, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.