Social Media Coordinator
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The Social Media Coordinator will work on the Creative Digital Marketing team and will assist in the development and execution of the social media content to capture the voice of the brand across all digital channels. This right person for this role needs to have exceptional attention to details, excellent photography skills, a good eye for aesthetics and be a team player.
- Will be responsible for community management (responding to inbound social messages, brand mentions and engage with brand advocates, press and customers on a daily basis)
- Assist in executing overall social media content and digital campaigns to attract, engage and grow the Pixi audience across all digital platforms (including but not limited to social networks, email, website and blog)
- Daily management, tracking and reporting of performance for all social channels.
- Stay up-to date on current social media trends and implement them for the brand
- Help with the execution and coverage of events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or related field
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Natural storyteller who understands the brand DNA, voice and aesthetics
- Strong understanding of and interest in the beauty industry
- Experience in visual storytelling on social media
- Ability to work to in fast-paced deadline driven environment, while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude.
Seniority level: Entry level
Employment type: Full-time
Benefits: Medical and Dentar
We are unique and we make sure your event stands out from the crowd. We create experiences that reach your goals.