Restaurant Assistant Manager - Kura Sushi
- $17.00 - $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
KURA Revolving Sushi Bar - Sawtelle (West LA) is in search of an Assistant Manager!
At Kura Sushi, our restaurant managers start off as Management Trainees to get hands-on experience with our unique method of operations.
Hourly Wages: $17 during training. $21 upon promotion.
This is an entry-level role in which our candidates will develop the skills to move into a management role. Ability for future relocation to locations within CA or out-of-state preferred but not required.
Management Trainees are expected to:
- Directly perform hands-on work on an on-going basis during and post training period in order to train employees, respond to customer service needs, and role model appropriate behavior in store.
- Learn to oversee and manage all areas of the store, as well as ensure efficient and effective store operations within given guidelines.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance regarding employee relations, store operations, company policies and decision making.
Qualifications- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and with all levels of management. 2 year-college degree preferred but not required. 2-4 years of experienced in a restaurant, retail or corporate environment desired. Candidates must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Performs duties in a restricted space
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Frequently be exposed to heat/cold from equipment use
- Have knowledge of Word Office Programs, as well as focus on computer screen for extended periods of time
- Lift and move heavy objects
- Get along and communicate with others
Benefits:We value our employee’s time and efforts. Ours commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and future growth opportunities within the company.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Meal Discount
- Performance Incentive Plan (monetary bonus)
- Career growth potential – we recognize employee effort.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with a unique dining experience, fun for all ages! APPLY TODAY.
*Must be able to provide legal authorization to work in the US. We will contact qualified applicants.