PRN Cardiac Echo Tech
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for an Echo Tech to work in a busy hospital setting.
- Perform echocardiogram studies with good quality and accuracy, following ICAEL standards.
- Ability to obtain good quality measurements for the physician and the ability to recognize life threatening problems and alert the physician.
- On call hours may be required, varied scheduled hours
Minimum Work Experience
None - new graduates enouraged to apply.
Appropriate CPR Certification.
Registered, registry eligible, or relivant experince. Registry within one year of hire.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Requires reading, writing and mathematical skills. .
- Must deal daily with physicians, other department supervisors and employees, outside service personnel and visitors in an effective manner.
- Must have visual/hearing acuity, and ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Prefer attendance or graduation from accredited school for ultrasound.
- Pediatric Experience
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits