Server - Ice Cream Scooper and Special Events Team
- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
At Wanderlust Creamery, we're looking for people who share our passion for travel and ice cream. If you enjoy hospitality and customer service, we'd love to meet with you. We are currently hiring enthusiastic and responsible individuals to join our Special Events & Catering team. If you enjoy fantastic food and interacting with people, this position is made for you! We are currently hiring team members to join our Special Events team at 626 Night Market and SmorgasburgLA.
626 Night Market is a highly-curated outdoor food market held at Santa Anita Park on 4 weekends over the summer: July 5-7, July 12-14, August 9-11 & August 30-September 1.
SmorgasburgLA is the best highly-curated outdoor food market in Los Angeles, held at The Row in DTLA every Sunday.
THIS JOB IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY, OR ALREADY HAS A PART-TIME JOB AND IS LOOKING TO ADD TO THIER INCOME BY WORKING JUST ONE SHIFT A WEEK WITH US EVERY SUNDAY, IN ADDITION TO FOUR 3-DAY WEEKEND EVENTS (FRI- SUN) IN JULY & AUGUST.
Job Specific Qualifications:
- 18 years or older
- Must be available to work the following:
- Every Sunday from 9:00am - 4:45pm at our booth at Smorgasburg (location in DTLA)
- July 5, 6, & 7 from 3:00pm - 1:00am at our booth at 626 Night Market (location in Arcadia)
- July 12, 13, & 14 from 3:00pm - 1:00am at our booth at 626 Night Market (location in Arcadia)
- Aug 9, 10, & 11 from 3:00pm - 1:00am at our booth at 626 Night Market (location in Arcadia)
- Aug 30, 31, & Sep 1 from 3:00pm - 1:00am at our booth at 626 Night Market (location in Arcadia)
- Must handle heavy machines and equipment with care (ice cream cart, gelato cart + portable freezers) and maintain proper sanitation of all equipment.
- Can stand on your feet for long periods and perform physically demanding tasks; Standing, walking, reaching, bending, twisting, ability to carry/lift 50 lbs, and push/pull 200 lbs.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and problem solving skills; report any vehicle safety issues, logistical problems and/or temperature holding concerns to appropriate management to resolve any issues.
- Have a Current Food Handler’s card (*You can acquire this after you receive a job offer).
- Working Conditions - Indoor & Outdoor in all seasons.
- You can communicate clearly in an unapologetically positive manner to all people - customers, fellow team members, and supervisors.
- Provide outstanding customer service in a fast-paced, high volume environment no matter what position you are in.
- Work with a diverse group of people and appreciate that diversity in the workplace is a strength and an asset.
- Respect safety and hygiene standards.
- Have the ability to work in close proximity to others.
- Can add to our fun environment!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14/hour + tips
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
To learn more about us and apply, feel free to visit us at: