Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Not Your Average Joe’s Assistant Kitchen Managers (AKM's) manage the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. They are responsible for developing, directing, and supervising hourly Team Members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of food quality, beverage, hospitality, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation.
What you will do:
- Promote our mission and guiding values; set the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
- Assist with the inventory, purchasing, receiving, and storage of Company specified products.
- Train, coach, and counsel Team Members and facilitates their development.
- Ensure that all operations, recipe, specifications books, and training materials are current and maintained.
- Ensure building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
- Supervise the quality of food preparation and raw product specifications.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Sous Chef, KM or AKM in a similar restaurant concept.
- Must be able to work while standing and moving at a rapid pace.
- Must be able to complete the job functions in a variety of temperature ranges, including cold temperatures in the cooler/freezer and warm temperatures in the kitchen area.
Perks of the Job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Dining Card for Personal Use (during and outside of working hours!)
- Health Benefits
- LIfe Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Growth Opportunities
An Assistant Kitchen Manager is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.