WEDDING CONSULTANT & COORDINATOR
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Thank you for your interest! This application is for general interest in this position at Wedgewood Weddings. Be sure to include with which of our 37 locations your interest lies. Thank you again!
Are you a wedding fanatic? If you are, we might be a match!
Wedgewood Weddings is looking for someone to join our team of Catering Managers (our Consultant/Coordinator position) servicing weddings ceremonies & receptions, social and corporate events and more!
A Wedgewood Catering Manager (CM) is responsible for hands-on managing the wedding experiences of Wedgewood couples from the first site visit to the day we send them their one-year anniversary card. We look for people with magnetic, high-energy personalities with outstanding interpersonal skills. A successful CM has a good balance of the competitive drive needed to achieve sales goals and the genuine empathy needed to shepherd couples through the wedding planning process. The relationship and rapport between our CMs and our couples is strong. Our CMs actual coordinate the wedding “Day Of” for our couples so it is truly a “Start-To-Finish” experience.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend and evening availability is required. Qualified CM candidates have a positive attitude and a brilliant smile!
Our CMs have:
- a passion for weddings, events and HOSPITALITY !
- tremendous interpersonal skills (Verbal/Written/Listening/Presentation)
- strong organizational and time management skills
- a willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- the ability to work a variety of shifts, weekends, evenings and holidays – hey, it’s hospitality!
- skills be to graceful under pressure
- the ability to relate to a diverse set of team members and clients
- a basic understanding of financial statements and revenue reports
- a college degree or current affiliation with an accredited academic institution
- 2 years Catering/Sales/Hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- strong computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, exceptional guest service and individual accountability—and a competitive compensation and benefits package!
Would you like to join us? Please apply via Workpop!
We look forward to learning about you, your experience and why you think you would be a great fit at Wedgewood!