Director of Human Resources
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Key: The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for ensuring organizational compliance with state and federal regulations, ACA compliance and benefits management and administration. Solid employee relations, HRIS analytical and recruitment experience are required!
Other qualifications include:
- BA from an accredited institution
- PHR or SPHR strongly preferred
- 5-8 years work experience and 3+ years of management experience in Human Resources
- ACA, Benefits and 401k administration and Payroll experience a must!
- Strong HRIS and analytical reporting skills
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with staff recruitment and hiring
- Excellent interpersonal and oral presentation skill
- Effective communication and information dissemination skills
- Superior time and project management skills
- Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Ability to support colleagues and provide/receive constructive feedback
- Professional enthusiasm
- Commitment to support and exemplify shared mission and values
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee of Qdoba Mexican Eats, with 56 restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. We also own and operate Grate Modern Mac & Cheese, the exciting new restaurant concept that combines local ingredients with great taste. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional who exemplifies our workplace philosophy and embraces our core values. We are experiencing tremendous growth, which has created this opportunity for the right candidate to join our team of professionals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid holidays, PTO, floating holiday and volunteer day for full-time employees
- Complete benefit package: health, dental, vision and prescription insurance, and FSA for full-time employees
- Life, AD&D, short term and long term disability for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution for full-time employees
- Free or discounted hot, delicious, mouth-watering food