- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a BMW Sales Consultant you'll be at the forefront of the automotive industry, promoting cutting edge technology that makes driving a passion and sustainable mobility a reality! Previous experience required.
- Motivation to be Successful
- Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Strong Computer & Phone Skills
- Excellent communication & follow-through skills
- Persistent and competitive
- Help customers find a vehicle which meets their needs by actively listening
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating vehicle features
- Professionally support customers through the completion of their purchase
- Maintain communication with customers before, during and after the sale
- Strive to achieve high CSI ratings
- Maintain unit sales targets
Perks of the Job
- Compettitive compensation and commission package
- Salary for first 90 days plus full commission
- Co-pay driven health benefits (No high deductiables), vision, dental, life and disability packages
- Paid vacation
- 401K with company match
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.