Pre-Production Spec Writer / Spec Technician
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Our spec Writer postion will be expected to prioritze and handle all imcoming China fits and Pre Production samples. We are looking for someone with good communication and hard working skills. We are a family owned fast fashion brand which manufactures Jr, Missy and Miss Plus. Spec experience is a MUST! No bottom experience required.
- Must be able to maintain composure when working under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Must be able to Spec a garment fully and understand sewing construciton
- Flexible attitude; can change priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Strong communication skills with overseas factories and inter-office personnel.
- STRONG organization skills e.g. Consistently maintain filing procedures, style numbers, technical specs, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of shipping (Fed-EX, UPS & USPS) is preferred but not required.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Power Point skills is a plus but not required.
- Understanding of garment development, construction and production is a MUST
- Bilingual in Spanish or Mandarin is a plus.