Help Desk Administrator
- $17.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Be the face of our company! By and large, most of our business is focused on delivering inspiring productions!
We have a busy HQ! There is still a lot of activity within our head office. Therefore we need someone to organize and manage the running of our workspace.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role
- Ability to be proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills and a natural multitasker prioritizing important tasks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience is also helpful as this is a people facing role
- Reception duties - greeting all guests and students, offering refreshments, answering and directing incoming calls and scheduling appointments and meetings.
- Booking meeting rooms, preparing them for use, and managing communal room bookings.
- Organizing internal events, staff parties, promotion parties, learning seminars etc.
- Managing general email inquiries from other internal staff
- Managing inbound and outbound post
- Helping internal staff prepare expense claims as directed
- Ordering office supplies, food and drinks, managing the office budget for supplies