- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
What’s the Scoop?
Ample Hills Creamery is the beloved Brooklyn-based, family-owned ice cream company started and run by husband and wife duo Brian Smith and Jackie Cuscuna. Since its first store opening in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn in 2011, the brand has been rated #1 in New York City by Zagat, named “Best Ice Cream in America” by Food Network, and has been featured in outlets such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, AdWeek, The TODAY Show, O, The Oprah Magazine, and more. Brian and Jackie now run twelve locations in New York City, New Jersey, Florida, and their first West Coast-location in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, scooping cult-favorite flavors in their creative and playful style, like Salted Crack'd Caramel, Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, and The Munchies, with pints sold in retailers across the Northeast region including Whole Foods. In 2014, the duo debuted their first book, Ample Hills Creamery: Secrets and Stories from Brooklyn’s Favorite Ice Cream Shop (Stewart, Tabori and Chang). Ample Hills is looking to continue to grow their retail and wholesale footprint and to bring Brooklyn’s favorite ice cream shop to a neighborhood near you.
As a Shift Manager at Ample Hills, you own the sales, operations, guest experience, and Amployee morale of each shift. You will open and close the Scoop Shops, delegate tasks to Ice Cream Scoopers, coach and develop Amployees, and serve delicious homemade ice cream to our guests. You will balance all daily tasks and prep work with providing exceptional guest service. When the General Manager or Assistant General Manager is unavailable, you should consider yourself as acting manager of the shop.
What’s Your Role:
- Open and close the store, following procedures as outlined by the company.
- Accurately perform all cash management procedures including register audits, counting the safe, and issuing returns.
- Proactively respond to the day’s business and ensure a smooth operation during your assigned shift.
- Assign zones, breaks, and daily tasks to the Ice Cream Scoopers on shift including deep cleaning, cone making, cashiering etc.
- Understand the daily sales plan, and make every effort to achieve it by driving key metrics like Average Dollar Sale (ADS) and Conversion.
- Assist in the completion of necessary ordering, inventory counting, and store maintenance as directed.
- Ensure all product is well stocked, rotated, filled, and dated where necessary. (paying special attention to storage freezers, Pint freezers, drink coolers, and cone displays)
- Greet all Guests entering the Scoop Shop, and offer them samples.
- Scoop and serve Ice Cream in the appropriate portions to guests with a smile.
- Make and serve coffee drinks, milkshakes, espresso, waffle cones, ice cream cakes, etc. (Menu offerings are subject to change, always referring to the standard recipe guide)
- Share information about the products, brand history, and the story of the ice cream flavors with guests.
- Ensure that all products served by Amployees are of the highest visual, taste, and freshness standards set forth by Ample Hills Creamery.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station while following all regulations as detailed by the local Department of Health.
- Practice safe food handling and personal hygiene.
- Process transactions at the Point of Sale (POS) with efficiency, handling all cash transactions with accuracy.
- Train new and existing Amployees on how to properly prepare and serve all store offerings, how to properly complete all daily tasks, and on the history of the brand.
- Maintain a “Culture of Yes” at all times while working with Amployees and guests.
- Contribute to a positive working environment by treating all Amployees and guests with respect.
- Communicate any issues with the next shift, elevating anything important to the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Participate in in-store events and parties, and ensure their success.
- Complete additional duties and tasks as assigned by senior management.
What’s Your Skill Set?
- Lover of gourmet Ice Cream and desserts.
- You are positive, patient, dependable, and punctual.
- You drive the success of the business through others, and model the same expectations of your subordinates.
- You have strong communication and follow up skills.
- You inspire people to be their best, and love to teach them new skills.
- You are a story-teller at heart, with the ability to share your personality with guests and have FUN!
- You are able to work a flexible schedule of late nights, weekends, and holidays - based on the needs of the business.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing retail food service environment.
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to bend, twist, and lift up to 30lbs unassisted.