- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Responsible for incoming calls to the hospital and directing calls to appropriate patient room, physician or department or employee.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to interpret and generate written coorespondence
- Computer knowledge and good communication skills required.
- Implements procedures in emergency situations.
- Page physicians, patients and hospital personnel overhead, assists other areas of Patient Financial Services.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits