Senior .Net Developer (19-01676)
- $110K - $125K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Sr. .NET Developer
Primary Location: Fairfax, VA
Responsible for a development project, may provide general oversight and direction to the developers on the project in an experienced developer capacity. Writes, tests, and develops computer programs. Conceives, designs, and tests logical structure to meet program requirements. Writes programs according to specifications provided. Builds, deploys and maintains programs, Web Site pages and applications. Develops and improves site navigation and applications. Responsible for the design, development, and configuration of software systems to meet market and/or client requirements. Develops code using HTML, Visual Basic or other programming languages.
· Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
· Provides technical site maintenance and advice on complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
· Delivers technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancements of existing systems.
· Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
· Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for complex issues.
· Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
· Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
· Develops required specifications for complex programs or problems.
· Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
· Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
· Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
· Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle duties to include design, development, testing, verification, validation, and documentation.
- User Interface design of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance
- Relational Database Object development to include extensive use of Transact SQL to create database objects and efficiently retrieve and update data.
- Business Tier creation leveraging a MVC paradigm
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
· 5-10 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
· BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent years of experience
· Minimum of 5 years of experience developing web applications using .NET
· Visual Studio 2015 and higher
· SQL Server 2012 or higher
· Parameterized Queries
· Team Foundation Server (work item tracking, source code control, database source control, versioning, branching)
· Strong Microsoft SQL skills
· Query writing - joins
· Table design - normalization
· Stored Procedures
· Team player concerned with mission success
· Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills
· Ability to use Cascading Style Sheets
· Substantial HTML experience
· Ability to manage small team of developers and coordinate project development
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.