Bakery position in Hollywood
- $14.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
High profile Hollywood bakery adding to staff and is seeking a full-time bakery assistant for its day shift, which may include Saturday. Must have at least one year’s experience in a back of the house food service capacity. Culinary grads are welcome to apply with relevant baking experience. All our products are created by hand and baked to meet our exclusive clients' immediate needs. Competitive wage offered based on experience. All candidates are encouraged to check out our web site to familiarize themselves with our products.
Position responsibilities and tasks include:
- Authorized to work in the United States and have reliable transportation.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a stable work history and successfully pass all background checks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to listen effectively.
- Successfully meet physical requirements, including ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Experience with bakery machinery prefered
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Ability to follow baking techniques as developed by the company, including standard and specialty doughs (especially vegan gluten-free).
- Ability to work quickly and uphold our quality standards while meeting our tight production schedule.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work 5 shifts per week, and be available for Saturdays and holidays, especially during peak season.
- Safe Serve Certified a plus.