- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Francois Franky is looking for experienced bartenders for both full time and part time positions at our Williamsburg location. This position plays a major role in a guest's dinner and/or bar experience. Consistency is a key element in a positive experience, which is achieved by always following recipes. A bartender must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. A bartender should be organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure.
- 1+ years Bartending Experience
- 2+ years Fine Dining Experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through bartender's actions.
- Work as a team with all personnel to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to standard at all times.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display.
- Be attentive! Offer assistance before the guest has to ask for it.
- Monitor and ensure that no guest receives more than the allowed number of specific drinks.
- Serve alcohol responsibly. Should a guest reach the state where the bartender does not feel the guest should drive, supply a taxi. Do not hesitate to ask for management intervention if necessary.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Customer Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Time Management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates behind the bar and may be working in close proximity to co-workers. The noise level in the work environment can be loud. Hazards may include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping and tripping.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Walk and stand during entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Remain stationary for long periods of time.
- Frequently wash hands.
- Be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Be able to manipulate fingers, hands and arms to cut, measure, pour, serve, carry and wipe.
- Be able to hear and talk.
- Good close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus between the two.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.