- $50K - $60K Annual Salary
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We heard you’re an outgoing and tireless multi-tasker ...
... who can pour four margaritas, 2 manhattans, 3 gin and tonics neat and 4 virgin Mary’s in less than 5 minutes.
We also heard you bring the following to the bar ...
• A warm, compassionate, and team-focused approach
• A commitment to embodying our restaurant’s family values
( Integrity • Excellence • Hospitality• Entrepreneurial Spirit)
• A sense of urgency and strong work ethic
• Strong communication skills to forge relationships with our guests and peers.
• A knowledge of mixology, wines, liquor and cocktails
• The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
• Open availability
… and you have amazing skill sets that set you apart:
customer relations, memorization techniques, using a POS system, beer pouring, wine knowledge, up-selling, expediting, drink etiquette, alcohol awareness training, time management, and pride in your work station.
Naturally, you’re comfortable in a hectic setting ...
where the clients are priority #1 and the reputation for being the best in service shows in everything youdo.
And you’re ready to make an impression…
So then you’re ready to join Fair Lawn’s premier seafood, steak
and sea grill.
No time like the present.
Since you’ve got what it takes, why not send us your cv and references to: https://www.oceanosrestaurant.com/jobs/
We hold open interviews Sunday to Friday 11am-3pm
Saturday 11am - 2pm