Marketing & Sales Representative
- $800.00 - $1.2K Weekly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Dynamic Edge Consulting, Inc. is a leader in the industry of sales and marketing since 2013. Working with Fortune 500 and 100 clients nationwide, we have developed a strategic, personal, and highly effective campaign strategy for new account acquisitions. We believe that a great company is made of dedicated, hard-working, and well-REWARDED team members. We focus on results, recognition of our top performers, and continuing our tradition of growth with our clients.
Life at DEC:
No barriers. No cubicles. No limits.
Our Core Values:
Competition - We believe that wherever someone is, is where they are supposed to be. At DEC, both successes and setback are earned. The chance to grow within DEC is 100% based on performance.
Integrity- Always do the right thing – no matter what.
Teamwork - At DEC, we provide team members with the chance to learn from the best in the sales and marketing industries and to transition into an effective leader.
Communication - We believe in treating all people in the company with equal voice - we collaborate, we voice ideas, we hold no grudges, and we communicate as a team to make sure the best ideas and strategies are being used. Everyone plays a part.
Culture - The DEC team is a family – we work together to celebrate individual achievement and team success. No matter someone’s background or experience, they have an equal opportunity to grow at DEC.
We train qualified sales representatives in our development program in:
· Sales and marketing
· This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers
· Public speaking
· Leadership development
· Account management
· Team development and management
· Time management systems
· Office management
· Business development
What does DEC offer to our growing team?
· A team oriented and FUN Environment
· Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
· Public speaking practice in small and large groups
· Sales skills
· You’re not micro-managed
· Full hands-on training in sales and marketing
· A full-time position with a work-life balance
· An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
· Personal and professional growth and development
· Management skills
· Learn how to run a business from the ground up
· Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
· College degree or experience in sales and marketing
· Natural leader
· Entrepreneur mentality
· Able to hit agreed upon sales goals
· Can productively work in a team environment or alone
· Motivated by growth and has the desire to elevate within the company
· Capable of thinking outside of the box in both sales and marketing techniques
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Growth mindset