Administrative and Hiring Assistant
- $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
As the Admin and Hiring Assistant, you will provide support to the VP of Clinical Operations on a variety of projects relating to the everyday functions of a fast growing, multi-location, private practice medical group.
This is a part-time role with great potential for growth into a full-time position. The Assistant will help with administrative and hiring paperwork and tasks, office events, or as needed, with commuting between clinics for meetings, training of clinic staff on policies and procedures, or other related duties.
- Prepare reports, memos, documents and presentations
- Keep a calendar, schedule meetings/events
- Managing recruitment needs and schedules
- Communicate with internal teams and external patients/clients to support operational efforts
- Maintain, update, and improve operational policies and protocols
- Assist with event planning and execution
- Assist in training clinic staff and on-boarding new team members
- Manage contracted insurance demographic updates, basic contracting and credentialing
- Other tasks as needed, spanning clerical, HR and general office support
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has relevant administrative experience in the medical field for a private practice/group
- Has worked as a medical office supervisor, assistant manager or assistant to President/VP/Director of a medical group
- Has strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Is highly skilled and comfortable working with: Microsoft Suite, EHR and other medical office softwares, email, digital phone systems, scanners, faxes, PCs and laptops, use and proper storage of multiple usernames and passwords and has strong computer-related problem-solving skills
- Might make mistakes, but rarely makes the same mistake twice
- Is extremely detail oriented. Caught every error in this posting.
- Diligently protects confidential information
- Demonstrates drive, takes ownership of their work, improves any process they’re handed
Our company offers the following benefits for all full-time employees:
- Annual company-wide reviews with opportunity for performance-based raises
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Sick/Vacation Days
- Company Holidays
Skin & Beauty Center, is a full-service cosmetic, medical and surgical dermatology practice dedicated to skin and beauty. We strive to offer you unparalleled standards of safety and care using only the latest techniques and advances in the field of dermatology. We see patients from Burbank, North + South Glendale, Northridge, Santa Clarita, West Hills and surrounding areas.
We seek passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals to join our team. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients. If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.