MRO Administrative Support
- $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
Responsible for the preparation and processing of drug test result files requiring review by the MRO. Involves contact with collection sites, testing laboratories and MRO Assistants.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Assists MRO team in obtaining all necessary paperwork for MRO files
• Prepares electronic files to be released to MRO within 24 hours of import
• Monitors CCFs for DOT errors and ensures completion of corrective documentation
• Accurately enters donor result information
• Manages MRO documentation including prescriptions and safety letters
• Review and release negative results
Experience & Education:
• One year of customer service and general office experience
• High School Diploma
• Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office
• Basic data entry skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Good customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Consistently exhibits a high level of dependability
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.