Trauma Therapist, Clinical Treatment
- $30.00 - $32.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
VVSD has an immediate need for a Trauma Therapist. The Trauma Therapist provides Trauma services and support to those experiencing emotional or behavioral mental health concerns. This is a part time (10 hours per week), hourly non-exempt position .
- Provide professional services to clients with special needs
- Work independently to deliver services
- Communicate with saff on client needs
- Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
• Licensed LMFT, LCSW, LPCC or Clinical Psychologist with a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience.
• Understanding of trauma, PTSD, addiction issues, recovery, serious mental illness and co-occurring
• Ability to work with a diverse population and be part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Experience with the veteran population a plus.
• Experience with crisis intervention and medication management.
• Ability to bend and lift light objects
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time while viewing a computer monitor
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
• Capable of hearing and speaking to exchange information
• Seeing to read reports and data
• Ability to speak English
• Must be able to work in a noisy, busy environment
Hiring organizationEmployment TypePart TimeJob LocationDate posted March 13, 2019PDF Export Export as PDFAPPLY NOWCopyright © 2018 Veterans Villag