- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Motor Werks of Barrington, located in Barrington, a member of a prestigious Motor Werks Auto Group, is currently hiring a Receptionist.
This position currently pays $11.00/hour.
The Receptionist handles all inbound calls to the dealership and is the initial point-of-contact for all guests visiting the dealership in person. It is imperative that each interaction follows a pre-determined path that allows the dealership to treat each client with first-class service.
Examples of the potential responsibilities could include:
- Handle all reception situations that may arise with or without problems
- Maintain a professional code of conduct at all times
- Keep current with Sales Manager’s schedules and availability
- Ensure phones are not left unattended at scheduled work time
- Keep current with advertising campaigns such as TV, radio, newspapers, etc. regarding special incentives, vehicles, and offerings
- During shift changes, be sure to inform your replacement of any outstanding issues or client situation that are still unresolved
- Required to perform other duties as requested, directed, and assigned
- 1-2 years office experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Redesigned and updated workspace
- Great team environment
- Starbucks on site
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Policy
- Consistent management and team support
- Work life balance
*Successful completion of Background Check and Drug Test required prior to employment
It is the policy of Motor Werks, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
If looking for a career you can excel in, a company you can advance in, and an opportunity to change your life, you’re looking for Motor Werks.
With our modern atmosphere and exceptional support system, you’ll find a true, reputable company that’s respected all across the nation. Motor Werks is 100% committed to our customers, and that same dedication continues through our employees. Our outstanding customer service and employee growth records prove that we’re not just a car dealership…we’re a family.
If you love a great challenge, meeting new people and making friends for life, it’s time to start your career at Motor Werks. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.