Tao Chicago Chicago, IL
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The position will provide guest service, hospitality, and venue information to our guests.
- Greets and assists guests coming into and departing the venue.
- Provides information and answers guest inquiries.
- Refers specific guest requests to a leadership designate in Security, Operations, or Marketing.
- Maintains excellence in service and hospitality when interacting with guests and perspective guests.
- Assists in crowd control as necessary.
- Is knowledgeable about the venue layout, setup, entrances and access points.
- Communicates observations to venue leadership.
- 1-2 years’ experience interacting with guests in a hospitality industry role.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Able to apply sound judgment in practical matters.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess & demonstrate superior presentation skills.