- $21.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
- Oversee the full life cycle of events from inception, client collaboration and scheduling to implementation for experiences ranging from meetings to elaborate productions
- Manage an events program and calendar for as many as 20 events per week in meeting and event spaces across multiple buildings
- Coordinate activities of onsite meeting and events team and assist with event set ups
- Collaborate with other providers, acting as a single team with peripheral services to include internal and external production, catering, security, facilities, janitorial, movers and equipment providers
- Lead the evaluation and feedback process post-event and create plan to implement changes and improvements
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction, as evidenced by post-event surveys and general client feedback
- MUST HAVE 2-4+ years event planning experience.
- MUST HAVE experience with Aventri/Etouches and/or Cvent platforms (moderate to advanced knowledge).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
The DeLux Agency is an innovative marketing company dedicated to creating results for our clients. We aim to help your company move forward by generating a constant influx of new customers, increase your market share, and bring awareness to your brand. DeLux Agency provides companies with our dedicated, product trained and professional team to market their products and/or services.