- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Executive Assistant for multi-faceted Automotive and Restaurant Company
You are a consummate, professional executive assistant. You represent yourself, your executive and the company in the best possible light always. You’re a patient person and don’t get frustrated easily. Organizing the chaos comes naturally to you. If you say you’ll do it, you get it done. You have an eye for detail and produce work with a high degree of precision. You notice the little things that others miss, and you take great pride in your work. You possess the following set of personal attributes:
- Flexibility and adaptability are in your DNA.
- Intuition is a skill you leverage. You just seem to know what to do at the right time.
- You find satisfaction in providing excellent service to others.
- You deliver results, not just talk, and understand that no task is too small
- Communicate with colleagues which include multiple businesses.
- Provide executive support to other executives as needed.
- Coordinate communications, projects, travel plans, etc.
- Coordination of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Coordination of various construction projects, buildings and properties.
- Anticipate needs and make suggestions where appropriate.
- Experience as an executive assistant
- Comfortable with current technology including Word, Excel, scheduling tools and social media
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing and competing priorities
- Cheerful, flexible, and able to maintain poise under pressure
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Comfortable with change plus an eagerness to learn and grow as the company grows
- Able to handle confidential information.
Why Work for Thompson?
Working for Thompson means you’re a part of the family. We have a unique culture where management knows your name and works with you to achieve your career goals. We offer competitive salaries, top-notch facilities that include toolboxes for our technicians, air-conditioned shops, free uniforms, Saturday team lunches and an extensive benefits package.
At Thompson, we care about your family because you are a part of ours. We organize events like Bring your Child to Work Day and Dorney Park day, where your family can also be involved with the Thompson experience. We also do an annual tree decorating contest, Denim Day, and the exciting Thompson Bucks County Classic – our international cycling event that happens right here in Doylestown!
Thompson employees could work anywhere but they choose to work here, and that's what makes the difference! So, take a look and see if there’s a position right for you to join our family. Experience the Thompson Difference for yourself!
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES INCLUDE:
- Blue Cross health plans with $0 deductibles, dental, vision and RX plans
- Paid life insurance | Short and long-term disability | 401K plan with company match
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care | Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Employee and family discounts
See our list of available positions by clicking the link below.
The Thompson Organization is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.