- $35K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hiring for all of our South Jersey Locations. This includes Marlton, Moorestown, Cinnaminson, Voorhees, and Cherry Hill.
- Competitive pay
- Health and dental benefits
- Up to 2 weeks paid vacation each year
- 3 paid Holidays—Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.
- Hire and develop a great team - Invest time and energy into the growth of individuals.
- Strive to have each team member "better today than they were yesterday".
- Go through Certifications on a weekly basis with all crew.
- Create a Positive Culture - Should be challenging, rewarding, and fun!
- Communicate clearly the expectations of each person and the direction of the store.
- Recognize and reward when deserved.
- Have fun and don’t be afraid to show it.
- Increase Sales—Create a customer, keep a customer, grow a customer!
- Maintain store priorities - Product/Speed/Service.
- Wow the customer! Going above their expectations.
- Implement local store marketing.
- Decrease Expenses—Be profitable by training systems.
- Review numbers weekly and know what to focus on.
- Train, train, train, and train again! Training is like breathing, do it constantly!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep management team up to date all all aspects of the store
- Document all inventory on a weekly basis, ensuring all costs are calculated.
- Create weekly schedules and submit for review. Maintain schedule based on store needs, while meeting employee requests when possible.
- Order food, paper, and beverage items 1-2 times weekly based on store needs, ensuring there is never a product shortage.
- Responsible for hiring and termination of all employees, with appropriate management approval.
- Ensure all staffing is done in preparation for sales and season
- Personally train all employees (this is ALWAYS a daily task).
- All managers must complete JMMIT course and training.
- Manager responsible for all daily operations including but not limited to opening checklist, manager checklist, lunch rush, after lunch checklist, dinner rush, closing checklist.
- Maintain store presentation, and train others to do the same.
- Help create a catering database, and communicate with catering team to execute consistently.
- Provide exceptional customer service, always.
- Be yourself, smile, and have fun!!!
- 5-6 days per week
- 45-55 hours per week
- 50 weeks per year
- Work a minimum of 2 closings, 2 openings per week.
Matt and John are very passionate about this Team and have fun working together on a daily basis. It is vital to our success that our stores are a place where team members feel comfortable being themselves and enjoy their work. Lets create a culture that we all enjoy being a part of. Be proud to be the General Manager, as John and Matt have a great amount of trust and confidence in you to lead the team.