Director of Construction Projects
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Leading international hospitality company is seeking an in-house Director of Construction Projects. Interested candidates should have a minimum of ten years of proven senior construction management, with a strong emphasis on hospitality venues and commercial kitchen design and construction. Strong leadership and organizational skills are vital, as well as fluency in financial reporting with respect to all aspects of project budgets and tracking.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Work directly with senior partner on the development and execution of construction projects.
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates.
- Act as liaison with project designers, architects, and engineers to effectively deploy and schedule contractors and trade workers within budget parameters.
- Supervise and monitor all labor and material purchases.
- Provide regular project reporting, budget, and schedule updates with input from others as required.
- Monitor project team performance relative to contractual obligations.
- Coordinate insurance and risk management (with input from others as required).
- Assist the Owner, coordinate and direct Contractor and Consultants for the implementation of a Project quality assurance plan (e.g., model room, mockups, testing and inspection programs).
- Schedule and conduct progress meetings, and issue minutes and action lists as required.
- Maintain project files and records, including a Project directory, names, addresses, telephone and fax numbers, and responsibilities of all individuals and organizations associated with the project.
- Prepare, review, and process monthly requisitions and draw requests, and ensure that properly executed certificates, sworn statements, lien waivers and releases accompany each application for payment, including applications for final payment.
- Monitor and recommend appropriate levels of budget contingency required during all phases of the project.