ER Tech: EMT/Paramedic
Emergency Room - Greenville Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- The Emergency Department Technician under the supervision of nursing staff, assists in the provision of emergency care.
- Performs duties and direct technical care requiring knowledge of basic patient care principles and medical technology.
- Reports and documents treatment activities in the patient medical record.
- Reports and documents any unusual incidents.
- Works to meet Department, Hospital and Hunt Regional Healthcare goals.
- Minimum Education - Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic
- Minimum Work Experience - None
- Required Licenses/Certifications - Appropriate CPR Certification
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities - None
- Preferred Qualification - ACLS